In our continuing efforts to improve things based on feedback from LSTs, we have added a “Delete” button to the database for storytellers. This feature is now live. If you are an LST for a game in the database or “Admin” in the database (not an Underground Theater Administrator, not a Troupe “Admin”), you will be able to see thisd new button option for “Dead” characters.
- Login to the database as Lead Storyteller or Database Administrator
- Click on “My Troupe’s Characters” to get a list of all characters in your Troupe
- Click on the character you want to get rid of.
- If the Character’s State is already “Dead,” skip to step 7.
- Click “Kill,” and accept the 2 warnings.
- Click on the character again, now listed as “Dead.”
- Click “Delete” button.
- Wipe hands on pants.